Andrew is a physiotherapist with over 28 years of clinical experience who has developed a wealth of knowledge and clinical skills in the treatment of pain and sporting injuries.
His approach combines a special focus on movement and biomechanical analysis with advanced diagnostic skills. This ensures Andrew will diagnose the source of your pain or dysfunction and the underlying cause(s) to ensure optimum treatment strategies and rehabilitation exercises are provided.
Andrew’s experiences have included:
- Owner/Director of RHP since 2001
- Physiotherapist for elite, amateur and junior golfers
- Football on-field coverage
- Scores of professional development courses to develop advanced skills in:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Adolescent or “growing” pains
- TMJ pain
- Sporting Injuries – in particular golf, football, swimming, tennis and running
- Shoulder rehabilitation
- Gait and running analysis
- Knee injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury preventative strategies and rehabilitation
Andrew’s empathetic nature, thirst for knowledge, advanced manual skills and intuitive hands will ensure the best possible results are achieved for you.
Call the clinic now to reserve your exclusive appointment time with Andrew.
Sam has been amazing in treating my unsolved running injuries. Appointments are very thorough and he's highly supportive of my desire to stay active and fit. Highly recommend!
I've been in a few times now to see Mal and highly recommend his service for his clarity, patience and approachability. He is clearly highly skilled, and his great ability to support me towards improvement is the proof!
In just a few visits Mal identified and fixed my back and shoulder pain. My posture is significantly improved and thanks to the exercises Mal gave me I’m confident of staying pain free. Thank you very much!