Kelvin Grove: 07 3856 5566
Nathan: 07 3184 6844
Authenticity Excellence Success Innovation Team Vibrancy
30.03.2020 Update – BOTH (Kelvin Grove & Nathan) CLINICS ARE OPEN
We are a COVID-19 aware practice and would like to assure you that we are taking all possible measures to ensure our physiotherapy clinics are a safe and healthy environment. This includes continuous disinfecting of treatment rooms & tables, provision of hand sanitiser options and regular thorough hand washing by staff.
Our Nathan clinic is fully operational, including gym access for your rehabilitation monitoring, despite Nissan Arena’s closure to the public.
We look forward to continuing to support you with exceptional physiotherapy care.
To assist you with your physiotherapy needs, we are now also offering RHP Remote Telehealth services (face-to-face online physiotherapy consultations).
Our Kelvin Grove clinic is located at the back of the historic AMA Place complex on 88 L’Estrange Tce. We have been providing world-class physiotherapy services to the Kelvin Grove/Red Hill community for over 28 exciting and successful years.
The clinic features an open plan set up with 5 private treatment areas, a revolutionary Alter G anti-gravity treadmill, a stationery exercise bike, a rehab/exercise equipment area, ample floor space for gait and movement pattern assessment and an enthusiastic, professional and collaborative approach to your individual treatment plan. Dedicated parking is available at the front of the clinic.
We stock quality rehabilitation aids & supplies to support your recovery and exercise program needs; and also have equipment available for hire.
Our Kelvin Grove clinic frequently hosts free educational seminars on various common issues people experience in their bodies, providing practical solutions and advice for self-management or recommended intervention. We also conduct group physiotherapy rehabilitation sessions and physiotherapy-based yoga classes.
Servicing: Newmarket, Spring Hill. Enoggera, Windsor, Newstead, Bowen Hills, Ashgrove, Grange, West End, The Gap, Alderley, Red Hill, Brisbane, Herston, New Farm, Kelvin Grove.
RHP Physiotherapy Nathan is located in the Brisbane’s newest purpose-built venue – Nissan Arena. RHP have proudly been a preferred physiotherapy provider for the Queensland Firebirds for the last 5 years and have established our clinic in their new home venue in February 2019.
RHP Nathan is a purpose-designed modern physiotherapy facility developed with your treatment outcomes in mind. The clinic consists of 5 private treatment rooms, complete with elite Athlegen treatment tables, access to a fully equipped professional gym for your exercise programming/rehabilitation progress monitoring, two in-clinic Game Ready performance recovery units, in-clinic exercise equipment, as well as a vibrant clinic atmosphere, being a part of this exciting venue! Dedicated car parking available along the Mains Rd fence of the complex.
RHP Nathan delivers a successful research-based GLA:D program for management of knee and hip Osteoarthritis (OA), providing program participants with valuable self-management strategies and also contributing to Australian body of research on the topic of OA.
Servicing: Nathan, Mount Gravatt, Robertson, Coopers Plains, Brisbane, Upper Mount Gravatt, Salisbury, Macgregor, Tarragindi, Moorooka, Mount Gravatt East, Holland Park West, Yeerongpilly, Sunnybank, Acacia Ridge, Archerfield, Rochedale, Kuraby.
Preferred Physiotherapy Provider for:
Keeping it real
Don’t be content with mediocrity
At RHP, we expect excellence – from ourselves, from our systems, from our staff, from our treatment approach and knowledge & ultimately from our results.
You don’t want to be treated by practitioners who are content with doing just an “ok” job with you – and neither do we!
We strive for excellence in everything we do – our administration team, our treatment / therapy sessions and our after-care follow-up with you. We are always looking for ways to improve ourselves and our service has been widely recognised as Brisbane’s leading physiotherapy clinic for over 26 years.
Winning IS everything!
Success is defined in different ways by every person. Making a state or national sporting team; making a final; getting to the start line of a 10km race or triathlon; being able to sit comfortably for more than 30 minutes; being able to garden without pain.
Be it in sport, study, parenting or just life in general, success comes in many shapes and forms. Being able to pick up your children or grandchildren and play with them without back pain may be the biggest success of all??!!
The old saying that nothing worthwhile comes without some hard work is fairly applicable to RHP. We work hard with you to find and reach your success. We are constantly striving to help you be your best. We succeed when YOU do. Your success drives us to improve as well.
RHP physiotherapists are highly skilled in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of a wide variety of painful body conditions. These include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Jaw pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Foot and ankle pain
- Elbow, arm and hand pain.
- Pain in multiple body regions.
At RHP Physiotherapy we have unique and diverse skills, a wealth of experience, and a passion to provide you with the best care possible. Through a thorough assessment of your problem, analysis of your movement skills and body mechanics we aim to:
- Understand your problem
- Educate you about your body
- Promote healing and recovery
- Provide self-help strategies and exercises
- Empower you towards long term mastery of your body
- Provide understanding of the what, why, and how to recover when it comes to these pains.
RHP physiotherapists are leaders and educators in the world of sports physiotherapy.
This is evidenced by:
– RHP physiotherapy involvement in each Olympic games over the last 26 years.
– Peter Wells, RHP Physiotherapist and Director, awarded the honour of leading the Headquarters Medical Staff at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
– Staff currently lecturing to:
- University of Qld undergraduate and postgraduate physiotherapy programs;
- QUT Podiatry School undergraduate Sports Medicine program;
- Advanced sports physiotherapy courses for graduate physiotherapists.
Sports physiotherapy providers to:
- Queensland Firebirds Netball and junior netball development squads;
- Swimming Qld;
- FC11 Diploma of Football;
- Hills Jimboomba Golf Program;
- The Gap Gators Women’s National Premier League championship team, and junior NPL sides;
- Western Magpies Australian Rules Football
- Brisbane Knights Football Club
- Marist College Ashgrove rugby, football, and swimming teams;
- Pacific Golf Club Junior Development Squad.
Proactive injury prevention programs
- RHP has implemented injury prevention screening programs, involving injury risk screening and exercise prescription to numerous sports groups. RHP has contributed to the development of National Screening tools for Swimming Australia and Netball Australia.
- These interventions are based on the latest body of research available from throughout the world.
The RHP physiotherapy experience is unique. We consistently get feedback from clients that our service is more substantial and more rewarding than treatment they have received elsewhere.
At the heart of this substance is:
- Our desire to provide the best possible treatment experience at RHP physiotherapy.
- A commitment to excellence in the provision of our therapy services. This includes our depth of knowledge and experience, ongoing education and mastery of skills, and an altruistic ethos that prioritises YOU.
- Advanced knowledge of physical movement, kinesiology, and biomechanics. Our advanced movement analysis skills enable us to identify the underlying contributors to injury. We provide 1 hour initial consultations to allow time to fully assess all relevant aspects of your movement, nerves, and musculoskeletal system. Thus the optimal treatment path can be determined and implemented. Often this will involve identifying contributors from body regions far removed from the painful site. For example – shoulder pain often involves movement dysfunction from the hip and pelvis region.
The best way to understand how RHP physiotherapy stands out from other therapy services, is to come and experience it for yourself. We will gladly share our experience and expertise with you to make a difference to Your goals & Health.
Go your own way