Prepare for RHP Telehealth Session
We will send an email 24 hours before your appointment. A link to your secure video connection with the physio is included and available from 60mins prior to your session.
- If on your mobile phone, it may prompt you to download “Jitsi Meet” app (we may also use “ZOOM” as a back-up).
- If you have the app, just click the email link and it will redirect you accordingly.
Open the link 15 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure it works.
Make sure your link is open at the time of the appointment and your Physio will meet you there!
- 2x2m floor space is recommended
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing: consider the body-part and how easy it can be for us to visualise your movement.
- Ensure safe and sturdy location to prop your camera: consider having a family member to assist.
- Camera position for room: able to see whole of body on camera in both standing, and kneeling on the floor if needed, camera at head height is often suitable.
Things we may ask you to provide in advance or during the appointment include the following.
About the condition:
- How & when it started
- How the condition changes through the day
- Prior treatment and current management
- Current medications
- Conditions your GP is treating
- Any scans or tests conducted
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- iOS or Android: please make sure that you have given the app permission to access your camera and microphone.
- Web-based version: use a modern web browser and make sure that you have given permission to access your camera and microphone.
- If all else fails, please call us at 07 3856 5566.
Prepare for RHP Telehealth with Sam Donaldson:
Remember, if you have any issues with the connection or setting up, we are here for you!