No matter what your sporting injury
the combined experience and skills of the RHP staff have got it covered.
Our clinic over the last 26 years has been involved with elite teams and players from:
Football - soccer, rugby, AFL
Sporting Injuries come in the form of acute trauma or repetitive overload injuries. RHP Physiotherapists have the skills you need to treat sports and professional injuries:
- Well-honed assessment skills to accurately diagnose the injury.
- Movement analysis and observation skills to identify underlying biomechanical faults. This is especially relevant to overload injuries, though many acute episodes have an underlying biomechanical trigger.
- In depth knowledge of the injury so appropriate treatment interventions, realistic goal setting, and the ideal exercise prescription can all be established.
- Skilled hands-on treatment tools.
- Knowledge of the sports specific physical and biomechanical requirements. This becomes crucial when preparing the athlete for a return to sport so there is less chance of re-injury or poor performance.
- Quick access to any medical imaging or medical assessment that may be needed.
- Previous experience of the specific injury.
The team at RHP ticks all of the above boxes for athletes and professionals of all levels to ensure a timely recovery from your injury. The sooner you get the ball rolling, the faster we can help you recover!